- Cook for Good: A Month of Menus: Seasonal menu plan with breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner -- and a breakdown of the grocery tab. Recipes are on the site and/or available in an e-book.
- NoTakeOut.com: Complete menus with shopping lists and game plans, delivered to your inbox for free and available on the site.
- Real Simple: A Month of Dinners: Six basic recipes adapted to make 28 different meals.
- Serious Eats: Dinner Tonight: Quick and easy dinner recipes, posted weekdays.
- Epicurious Seasonal Ingredient Map: Find out what's in season wherever you live, then find related recipes and tips.
- Dine Without Whine: Service provides family-friendly recipes, each taking an hour or less, for five meals a week, plus side dish suggestions, some desserts, and grocery list ($6.95/month).
- Relish!: With this service, pick five meals, all ready in 30 minutes or less, and get recipes and shopping lists ($7/month).
- Stolen Moments Menu Planning: Service provides customizable menu plan, grocery list, and tips. Dinner-only, or additional meals (starting at $9.95/month).
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Tips & Gadgets: Help With Meal Planning
I shared my tip for painless meal planning on Friday. If you'd like more help, check out the following links for free menus and meal plans, a guide to seasonal ingredients, and subscription-based menu planning services. If you have another resource or tip to share, please do so in the comments.