Some of our young friends are already out of school, but we have a few more days to go. This weekend we'll be making gifts for our teachers. My kids like to make treats for the real teacher's pets — one will get a jar of Good Dog, Bad Dog Biscuits, and the other a jar of tuna-catnip cat treats. As for our hardworking teachers, here are a few of our favorite gifts to give:
- Coconut Lime Sea Salt Scrub: This tropical-scented scrub uses just five ingredients. It's vacation in a jar!
- Lavender and Chamomile Ganache Truffles: Fresh herbs infuse these sweet bites with enticing flavor.
- Roasted Almonds with Smoked Paprika, Lavender, and Thyme: One of my favorite snacks ever, and a cinch to make.
- Fleur de Sel Bon Bons: This is a little messier than the other projects, but if you're up for it you and the kids will have a blast playing chocolatier in your kitchen.
- Meyer Lemon and Poppy Seed Mini Cakes: Muffins meet cake in these perfumed little treats.
- Brigadeiros: Another slightly messy one, but messy stuff is usually the most fun. These delectable little candies disappear at parties — give a tray in little paper cups.
- Best Spiced Nuts: Garam masala and Sriracha give these irresistible nibbles a nice kick.
- Citrus Salt: Put lemon, lime, and orange rinds to good use in a terrific finishing salt.
- Orange, Chocolate & Pistachio Marshmallows: Kid-pleasing sweets get dressed up in their elegant best.
Post a Comment